YOUR FIRST VISIT
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Complete forms located at the FORMS tab or obtained via the email you received OR arrive 15 minutes early to complete at our office, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring a list of current medications.
- If you are under age 18, a parent or guardian must come with you or have come in prior to your appointment to sign appropriate forms.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Your first visit will likely be a little longer than a “normal” appointment. We will complete a thorough examination and will take any necessary x-rays. Our digital x-rays offer up to 80% less radiation than traditional film.
- Adult Patients – We will take a set of digital photographs.
- Adult Patients – We will perform an oral cancer screening to include Velscope.
- You will have an opportunity to visit with Dr. Wagener and ask any questions you may have.
- Payment is expected at the time of your visit. If dental insurance is involved, we are happy to electronically file your dental insurance claim. We will do our best to estimate your coinsurance amount and collect only that at the time of your visit.
- A cleaning may or may not be completed at your first visit. This may need to be scheduled for a later time.
Payment is expected at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, and all major credit and debit cards. We are a Delta Dental Premier provider. In addition, we will gladly electronically submit dental claims to almost all dental insurance providers.
If you do not have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.